Following are some of the most frequently asked questions patients have before undergoing cosmetic surgery. If you have any other questions or would like to schedule an appointment, we would love to hear from you. Contact us today!
Q: Cosmetic surgery in India prices
A: Over the past few years, India has emerged as a major hub for plastic surgery in the world. Patients from across the globe are looking forward to India for help in cost effective surgery at a very affordable price. In India, there are many hospitals and clinics that offer plastic surgery and they provide different price quotes for surgical treatment.
Here’s the city specific price chart for plastic surgery
You can see that price of cosmetic surgery varies from one city to another. Actually it depends on factors:
- Hospital charges
- Surgeon’s fee
- Medical tests & medicines
- Post-operative care
Some facilities are more cost effective than others and also there is scope for bargaining. You can request your surgeon to make the procedure more cost effective while discussing your needs.
Q: Is cosmetic surgery in India safe?
A: Yes, it is safe to have plastic surgery in India. If you look at the past record of India, you will find that more and more people are heading towards India for cosmetic surgery. But it is better to take a more intelligent decision based on facts instead of making an opinion from news reports.
No surgical process is safe but a surgeon makes the process safe using his knowledge and experience. Before you start for a surgery in India, you should do some research on the hospitals in India and make a checklist of factors that can help determine reliability of a facility and surgeon.
Safety of a surgery depends on three factors – health of patient, experience of surgeon and the facility.
- Check are you eligible for a cosmetic procedure
- Discuss every issue related to your health with your surgeon
- Follow the advice tendered by your surgeon
- Monitor your health and keep the surgeon updated about latest developments
- Choose the surgeon with many years of experience in the surgery you are looking for
- Meet your surgeon to know how the surgery is going to benefit you
- Understand the risk factors and take precautionary measures
- Get feedback about the surgeon from his patients
- Select the facility that is fully equipped to control emergency situations
- The facility should comprehensive medical test and medicine service
- You should get quality post-operative care in the facility
You have to take a calculated risk and get prepared to manage even serious medical conditions. Cosmetic surgery is an invasive process that could go wrong for any reason but it can be controlled with preemptive measures.
Q: What cosmetic surgery in India Done?
A: India is a hub for cosmetic surgery. Here you can get any cosmetic operation done. The following are the major plastic surgeries done in India:
- Tummy Tuck
- Face Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Arm Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Nose Job
The patients are offered package deals that include hospital stay and other necessary services. Also, the patients get insurance cover to prevent the surgery draining their savings. But in India, there are no worries about price as Indian clinics and plastic surgeons offer the best treatment at the most affordable price.
Complete the Part II here